Friday, May 19, 2017

Class summary

Ive learned so much in this class, I learned how to use shutter speed, I learned what depth effect is, I know how to do blurry back ground and many more. I literally didn't know how to do anything in photography when I came in this class, now I know how to do so much. Having weekly assignments last year like, 10 pictures is a really good way to start out then second semester came and that's when we started doing 50-100 pictures a week. It looks like a big change but since I did the small 10 pictures last semester it was easier because I already learned a lot. I now want to take more pictures outside of school. I'm more of a visual/hands on learner, so being forced to read an article and type a summary about it wasn't the best way to teach a person like me how to use a camera and understand its settings. My favorite assignment in class has to be the final because we get to look back at all of our past assignment and pick our all time favorite picture. If my friends weren't in this class I would've not liked this class as much. First semester I had a B+ and that is because I thought I was too good for this class but that's when I started to slack on this class. That B motivated me to work more and achieve an A. Now its second semester and I achieved that A.

No comments:

Post a Comment